Root HTC Desire 10 Pro; You may want to operate smartphone as like as an advance Smartphone user. So, that I am going to explain how can perform it via simple work. No confusion, obviously smartphone is an important thing for everyone. In the world, a lot of people use smartphones but all do not use a phone as normally. Someone wish to use it something differently. Android OS is an operating system which gives a full entertainment to everyone. But, if you try to work hard with an android phone, you can use enough opportunity. Here I want to explain about it. Smartphone root is a dream for everybody. Some user afraid to hear the news because it’s a hard work if you success, you can use unlimited facilities. Though failed phone will be crashed. Like me, you don’t want to crash phone but I have a simple root solution, without crashed or brick you can make phone root. I think, without root permission, normally we are the guest of a phone. We are unable to operate it as like ourselves. Usually, when we do a hard reset, we have stolen apps data which need to fill-up again via reinstall apps. But with root permission, anyone can get back apps data which needn’t be fill-up again. Anyone also can backup data using Titanium Backup. Keep in mind, these apps require root access. After completing the root work, you can use this app. Also can get other facilities when you will get root permission. If you want to get root access have to read my root instruction in below.
Root HTC Desire 10 Pro
Here You Will Find the Root App for Download
- Need USB cable that is original otherwise, you will fail of this work
- Should Finished the installation process your USB driver on your computer
- Connect your computer within internet connection (you may using wifi, hotspot-optional)
- Need charging life of the battery up 50% to 60%
- Download Kingroot Software (Click Here) [/uit_social_lockbox]
Keep in Mind
After root, the HTC Desire 10 Pro smartphone will be lost your smartphone warranty. So you have to do this at your own risk. Follow the proper instruction for root this device.
Steps For Root HTC Desire 10 Pro
Process to Root HTC Desire 10 Pro
- You should complete the installation kingoroot software into your computer
- Make sure the enable USB debugging mode, Go to the setting then click developer option then enable the USB debugging mode from there.
- Run the kingoroot application with your computer
- With USB cable, Now connect your smartphone device into the computer
- After succeed to connect the device, you will see the rooting logo
- The Root option, when will appear then Click on above the Root button
- After clicking the Root button, the program process may be taken after few times
- When the “Normal Mode” (Rood success-Yes) will appear then rooted succeed from your Smartphone device
- All the work have done successfully of your Root HTC Desire 10 Pro
- Now, you can verify the Root status also using by rooting checker
Read also: Root HTC Desire 620