Root Google Pixel XL; You know Google Pixel XL is a famous smartphone developer by Google Company. All of the phones of this brand are so nice, Google also prepares nice smartphone which comfortable to use. Most of the people use Google brand phones. However, our today’s post is root tips for Google Pixel XL smartphone. You already have known that android platform always customizable. So we can customize it easily but at first, we have to complete another work. Root is the best aspect for customizing an android phone. Suppose, you are using Kitkat OS which is an old version. Now you have no interest in it. You want to use something new or amazing. Actually, I want to say about firmware. A root user able to install custom firmware like Cyanogen mod 12 OS. Cyanogen mod 12 OS is a simple and nice firmware. If you are using an android phone long time, you will know root how necessary root is. If you make your phone root, easily can install a special application like Hexamov recovery, Titanium backup etc. Also, can customize the smartphone look. So friends, let’s go to the root instruction in below.
Root Google Pixel XL
Essential Work Before Rooting[uit_social_lockbox]
- Need USB cable that is original otherwise, you will fail of this work
- Should Finished the installation process your USB driver on your computer
- Connect your computer within internet connection (you may using wifi, hotspot-optional)
- Need charging life of the battery up 50% to 60%
- Download Kingroot Software (Click Here)[/uit_social_lockbox]
Keep in Mind
After root, the Root Google Pixel XL smartphone will be lost your smartphone warranty. So you have to do this at your own risk. Follow the proper instruction for root this device.
Steps For Root Google Pixel XL
Process to Google Pixel XL
- You should complete the installation kingoroot software into your computer
- Make sure the enable USB debugging mode, Go to the setting then click developer option then enable the USB debugging mode from there.
- Run the kingoroot application with your computer
- With USB cable, Now connect your smartphone device into the computer
- After succeed to connect the device, you will see the rooting logo
- The Root option, when will appear then Click on above the Root button
- After clicking the Root button, the program process may be taken after few times
- When the “Normal Mode” (Rood success-Yes) will appear then rooted succeed from your Smartphone device
- All the work have done successfully of your Root Google Pixel XL
- Now, you can verify the Root status also using by rooting checker
Read also: Root Asus ZenFone 3 Max ZC553KL