Easy Way to Root HTC One A9
Root HTC one a9; in this page, you will know that how to root the HTC One A9 android smartphone. Root is an essential aspect that can make the opportunities for using the smartphone as frankly. Someone try to upgrade the smartphone via old version to new version so, in this case, root takes important aspects. On the other hand, those apps are not permitted to uninstall, you will be able to uninstall and clean the apps store via android root. So all considered that root is the best part of the android smartphone. However, we are ready to serve the solution for the htc one a9 smartphone. Before rooting the htc one a9 device, you have to read about the benefit of the android root. Now you can go ahead and try to root the htc one a9 smartphone successfully.
Android smartphone also related with big problems of their smartphone battery. Because the battery is the best performance aspects for the user. You can also save the battery charge from the option of htc one A9 smartphone. First, go to setting option and then you will find the battery. Now, click on this. There has some option for save the battery charge as well. You will be needed to save the battery charge. As a result, you can use the Smartphone frankly. So try to make via a setting option. Otherwise, you will be lost the battery charge normally. On the other hand, if you root this htc one A9 Smartphone device, you can backup the battery life or increase better than before via root this device.
If you had been installed apps but now you want to remove and the remove process had been done. So from these apps, the apps case will not remove as a result, your Smartphone phone storage will be filled automatically. It’s disgusting for the user as like you. However, you will find the solution for remove the apps case via root. Root is the key to clear the phone storage from the apps case.
After all, we told you that, it important subjects for you if you are a user of this Smartphone. There have few disadvantages and more advantage of the root. So, why a user will not make the root with this device? On the other hand, if you don’t get opportunities then you can unroot the device as well. So there have no problems to root the htc one A9 Smartphone device. Now, go ahead and make root with the htc one A9 Smartphone.
- Download SuperSu Apps on your PC (Click Here)
- After download don’t try to extract the ZIP file so you should be keep in mind
- Download QuickBoot Apps on your HTC One A9 Dual Sim (Click Here)
- Go to Menu Item > Setting Option > Application for run Unknown Sources
- To enable the unknown Sources (tap the enable option)
- Need charging life of the battery up 50% to 60%
- After rooting you will be lost your smartphone warranty
- You will be done the work at your won risk
- Firstly, you need to connect USB cable that is original in your PC to Smartphone.
- Transfer the SuperSu Zip file on your smartphone’s HD Card.
- After transferred, Remove the cable from the mobile.
- Open the QuickBoot installed apps with your htc One A9 dual sim
- Now you will see that Recovery Option then Click.
- From the recovery option, install the zip file via Chose ZIP from the HD card Option.
- Make sure the enable USB debugging mode, Go to the setting then click developer option then enable the USB debugging mode from there.
- Now you can see the Exploit result with a massage that “Success:- ) Superser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- All the work have been done successfully of your HTC One A9 dual sim smartphone
- Now, you can verify the Root status also using by rooting checker
If the process does not work, you can hard reset or erase the smartphone and try to root clearly also by this link hard reset HTC One A9