The HMD Global made Nokia 6 Smartphone and releases it on Marketplace January 2017. The Smartphone already gets lots of user from the world within a short time. There has more cause for getting the visitor in short period. One of the main points is Android operating systems. The Nokia 6 cell phone used the latest version of Android 7 Nougat operating systems. That is really cool Android version. Last week I got a contract message from someone who wants to know how to root Nokia 6 Smartphone. That why today I am here about customize the Nokia 6. As like as Android user; we know that what is the benefit of root any Smartphone. He has a problem with the Nokia 6 phone and he wants to customize the phone. So, today here I will provide you mahouts for root Nokia 6. If you anyone follow the guideline they can easily root Nokia 6 phone. This guideline only for Nokia 6 pleases anyone does not apply the experiment with another version on Nokia. Otherwise, your Nokia phone will be bricked.
How To Root Nokia 6 Smartphone
Essential Work Before Rooting
- Need USB cable that is original otherwise, you will fail of this work
- Should Finished the installation process your USB driver on your computer
- Connect your computer within internet connection (you may using wifi, hotspot-optional)
- Need charging life of the battery up 50% to 60%
- Download Kingroot Software (Click Here)
Read Also: How To Hard Reset Nokia 6 Smartphone
Keep in Mind
After root, the Root Nokia 6 Smartphone will be lost your smartphone warranty. So you have to do this at your own risk. Follow the proper instruction for root this device.
Steps For Root Nokia 6
Process to Nokia 6 Customize
- You should complete the installation kingoroot software into your computer
- Make sure the enable USB debugging mode, Go to the setting then click developer option then enable the USB debugging mode from there.
- Run the kingoroot application with your computer
- With USB cable, Now connect your smartphone device into the computer
- After succeed to connect the device, you will see the rooting logo
- The Root option, when will appear then Click on above the Root button
- After clicking the Root button, the program process may be taken after few times
- When the “Normal Mode” (Rood success-Yes) will appear then rooted succeed from your Smartphone device
- All the work have done successfully of your Root Nokia 6
- Now, you can verify the Root status also using by rooting checker
Read also: Root Lava Z10 Smartphone