Root Oppo Mirror 5 – Before Root Oppo Mirror 5 Smartphone we should know something about the Smartphone. If we get the proper knowledge about the smartphone we can do the job very easily. There are most important thing before Root the Smartphone keep back up all valuable data from your Smartphone. One more thing the root will lost your Warranty of the smartphone. Here the some specification of the smartphone.
Platform – Android OS v5.1 Lollipop is the running version of the Smartphone. We know that; android OS always updatable. So, if any user want they can update the Smartphone very easily without any programming knowledge.
Network – High Speed HSPA, LTE up to 150/50Mbps with all kind of network supported the Oppo Mirror 5 smartphone. User able to use high speed internet with the Smartphone.
Memory – Internal 16GB storage and up to 128GB external MMCSD supported the Oppo Mirror Smartphone. So, user will able to storage more data on the Smartphone. There also 2GB Ram support the smartphone running very faster than others smartphone.
Battery – Battery life is very important for every android smartphone user. The Oppo Mirror 5 Smartphone has non removable Lipo 2420 mAh Battery. This is really very useful for the smartphone. Now we can start the step by step guideline for Root Oppo Mirror 5 Smartphone.
Root Oppo Mirror 5 Smartphone
Essential Work Before Rooting
- Need USB cable that is original otherwise, you will fail of this work
- Should Finished the installation process your USB driver on your computer
- Connect your computer within internet connection (you may using wifi, hotspot-optional)
- Need charging life of the battery up 50% to 60%
- Download Kingroot Software (Click Here)
Keep in Mind
- After rooting you will be lost your smartphone warranty
- You will be done the work at your won risk
Steps For Rooting Oppo Mirror 5
- You should complete the installation kingoroot software into your computer
- Make sure the enable USB debugging mode, Go to the setting then click developer option then enable the USB debugging mode from there.
- Run the kingoroot application with your computer
- With USB cable, Now connect your smartphone device into the computer
- After succeed to connect the device, you will see the rooting logo
- The Root option, when will appear then Click on above the Root button
- After clicking the Root button, the program process may be taken after few times
- When the “Normal Mode” (Rood success-Yes) will appear then rooted succeed from your Smartphone device
- All the work have done successfully of your Root Oppo Mirror 5
- Now, you can verify the Root status also using by rooting checker