Root Xiaomi Redmi 3 – The Xiaomi Redmi 3 was released in January 2016 and till now the smartphone get much kind user from the world. On my Facebook page, someone asked me about root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone. This is a complete guideline for root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone. Android Lollipop v5.1 operating systems include on the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone. This is a common version of android operating systems. Today we will start to learn how to root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone. If anyone follow the step by step guideline they can easily root the smartphone without help from any smartphone repairing center.
Before going to the step of root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone, we should keep back up our valuable data from the smartphone. Here I recommended on Google cloud backup service for backing up data. The Google cloud backup provide you free 15GB cloud store for every user. Now we are ready to start the rotting guideline steps.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 3
Essential Work Before Root Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Go to Menu Item > Setting Option > Application for run Unknown Sources
- To enable the unknown Sources (tap the enable option)
- Need charging life of the battery up 50% to 60%
- Download Framaroot Application
Keep in Mind
- After rooting you will be lost your smartphone warranty
- You will be done the work at your own risk
Steps For Root Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone
- You should complete the installation Framaroot Apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone smartphone
- Make sure the enable USB debugging mode, Go to the setting then click developer option then enable the USB debugging mode from there.
- Run the Framaroot application with your Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone smartphone
- After the succeed to Installed the apps on your smartphone, you will see the rooting logo into the HOME
- Go > Home And Run the Framaroot apps
- The Root option, when will appear then Click on the Green Root button
- After clicking the Root button, the program process may be taken after few times
- Now selects an action to execute after root the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone “Install SuperSU“
- Now you can see the Exploit result with a massage that “Success:- ) Superser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Now press the OK
- All the work have been done successfully of your Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone smartphone
- Now, you can verify the Root status also using by rooting checker